当前位置: 首页>后端>正文

皇家律师第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

皇家律师第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Billy said this judge might be a reference for my application. Billy说这个法官可能成为我丝袍申请的推荐人
He said that to me, too. 他也那样跟我说过
Your silk application is unlikely to fail. 你的丝袍申请不大可能出岔子
You're headhunting me. 你这是在挖墙脚?
Clive's offered me tenancy. Clive刚刚给我律师会的邀约
What he wants you to go with him? 他想带着你一块儿走?
You don't have a choice. 你别无选择
You'd be tainted if you stayed. 你留下来的话 会被排挤
You were going to say yes to him. 你会答应他的
Gary Rush is a horrible burglar with pages of form. Gary Rush是个有无数前科极其令人厌恶的小偷
Say hello to Martha Costello, 代我向Martha Costello问声好
tell her she's the girl for me. 就说她是最适合我的女人
I'm pregnant. 我怀孕了
完整版请点击
I just thought you should know, and it's your right as a father... 我只是觉得你作为父亲有权知道...
I don't want anything from you. 我不是想从你这里得到什么
-You're keeping it?-Billy, -你要生出来么?-Billy
we're not sure how he fits in. 我们不确定他能不能适应
What did you think, Miss? 你在想什么?
What Billy does is invisible. Billy一直在暗中操作
皇家律师第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计,第1张
皇家律师高频词统计

皇家律师第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计,第2张
皇家律师高频词
He does things that we don't see. 他做的事我们都不知道
and probably don't even want to see. 也许他不想让人知道
We employ him, not the other way round. 是我们雇的他 不是他雇我们
I want you on the inside of this coup, working for me, 我要你留在这群反动分子里
feeding me everything I need to know. 给我一切我想知道的信息
I think if Martha came over to us 如果Martha来到我们这边
the rest of Chambers would follow. 律师会的其他人就会尾随而来
Return, just came in from Paper Lane. 发还重审的 刚从纸巷那边拿过来
We don't want their sloppy seconds. 我们不要他们的二手案子
You'll want this. Tony Paddick. 你会喜欢的 Tony Paddick那案件
I'll call you back. 我回头打给你
This is the same Tony Paddick, I take it? 就是那个Tony Paddick?
-They had some QC on it.-Baines. -他们之前派皇家律师出马-Baines
Yep, well, his murder trial ran on, 没错 他接手的谋杀案都忙不过来
no-one else on their chambers was free, so... 其他成员又都没空 所以呢...
So it's landed on out lap. 所以就掉到我们头上了
Big kudos for us, acting for both sides. 控辩双方都是我们的人真是光荣无比啊
-When is it listed again?-Tomorrow. -安排到什么时候了?-明天
Oh, fun and games. 哇 这次好玩
Somehow we got to squeeze in one more trial. 看怎么把时间挤出来
Miss Costello, Mr Reader. Costello女士 Reader先生
Silk interviews. 皇家律师面试
Means one of them going to have rather a busy day. 他们其中一个有得忙了
Bingo. 就这样了
You got it yet? 你想好了吗?
-What?-The answer. -什么啊?-怎么对答啊
Eight words or less. 不超过八个字
That's what they said. 他们是那样说的
If you can't sum it up in eight words, 如果你不能将回答归纳成八个字
then you don't know what the answer is. 就说明你不知其所以然
Why do you want to take Silk? 为什么你想要当皇家律师?
Because I'm a competitive bastard. Five. Five words. You? 我是个混蛋 五个字 你呢?
The money's good. Three. 高收入 三个字
Yeah, great. We're all set. 是的 不错 都搞定了
Any problems? 有问题吗?
hey don't make decent suits for women who are 14 weeks pregnant. 你都不给怀孕十四周的女人做些像样的衣服
I meant the interview training. 我是说面试培训
Cost us a bomb sending both of you. 重金供你俩去学习
Did they teach you anything? 有教会你们什么东西吗?
Don't assume you're already got it 不要搞得自己好像什么都明白
皇家律师第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计,第3张
皇家律师台词本中英对照

皇家律师第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计,第4张
皇家律师台词本单词标注
Don't criticise your colleagues when you answer, 回答的时候 不要批评同事
try and sum up the reason for applying in eight words. 将申请理由总结成八个字
Eight words? 八个字?
To get Billy off my back. 有Billy做我的后盾
Yes. Two days' work. 很对 这两天的工作
Return came in this morning. 重审案今早才送到
You promised me you'd keep the day free. 你答应过我 今天不给我们安排工作的
I promised that, if we're not busy. We are. 前提是如果我们不那么忙 但现在可忙呢
Tony Paddick? Tony Paddick那案?
He's that teacher. Remember him? 就是那个老师 记得他吗?
Beat the shit out of that kid? 差点把学生打死
I don't do prosecution. 我不当控方
Why, you got no chums in CPS? 为什么在检控署没有人脉?
No, I don't go drinking with policemen. 不是 是我不跟警察打交道
You need a good prosecution under your belt before this interview. 面试之前 好好当一次控方可以增加你的筹码
-Easy win, a slam dunk, bosh.-Noah? -小菜一碟 对手不咋滴-Noah?
200 kids in that playground. One of them filmed it. 两百个孩子在场 有人拍下了视频
CPS are expecting you this morning. 检控署的人希望你上午去一趟
Take a cab on me. 打车去 我付钱
Thank you very much, sir. Bye now. 非常感谢先生 再见
-Camden Mags, drunk driver.-When? -卡姆登地方法院 醉酒驾驶-什么时候?
-Tomorrow.-What did you say? -明天-你怎么说?
I said thank you.
Oh, spiffing. Let's cram another one in, shall we? 噢 好样的 你快要熬出头了
Nice suit you're wearing there, Miss Brockman. Brockman女士 你的衬衣真好看
Whatever it is, I don't have a window in my week. 不用说了 我这一周都没有空
Come on, Miss, how can you say no to a face like that? 别这样 你怎能对这样一张脸说'不'呢?
OK, how about piss offIs that in my list of options? '滚开'这词怎么样我这样说可以吗?
Always. 你随意
-Been a long time.-Oh, hello, Martha. -有一段时间了-噢 你好 Martha
What? 什么?
Been a long time since we were against each other. 已经有一段时间我们没有当对手了
-Tony Paddick.-Oh, please don't tell me. -Tony Paddick那案子-喔 不是吧
As of nine o'clock this morning. 今早九点接到的任务
We should just carve it out. 我们可以好好商量解决的
Hang on. You haven't even got the ribbon off yet. 别急 你的诉讼状还没开封呢
-Ah. It's always about now.-What? -啊 现在是时候了-什么?
Scavenging. 该清洗了
There's always a trolley here mid-morning. 中午时候会有个清洁车
It's not what I meant. 我不是这意思
Been with us, what, three months? 来我们这里有三个月了?
It's always about now the old bank account runs thin. 老本快要吃光了
I missed my breakfast. 我错过了早饭
Long enough to use up the overdraft 虽说够吃够用
but not long enough to start getting paid properly. 但离体面还是有段距离
完整版请点击
It's always the ones that aren't spoony, that don't have a silver... 世界就这样 聪明的人都不是含着银...
Silver spoon in their mouth. 含着银汤匙出生的
Yeah. Want a brief? 没错 想要个案子吗?
-Please, yeah.-It'll pay for the shopping and the rent. -想啊 求你了-有钱缴租和购物了
Camden Mags. Drink driving. 卡姆登地方法院 醉酒驾驶
-Mitigation.-Cheers. When? -求减刑-很好 什么时候?
Tomorrow. 明天
I'm kind of at a loose end, 我正好有空
is there anything you need me to do? 有什么需要我做的?
I'm busy reviewing old cases. 我忙着看案例呢
Oh, right, of course, your interview this week. 噢 当然 你的面试就在这个星期
Is there anything I can do to help? 有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
You know, take the pressure off? 你懂的 放松下之类的
You could work in the library. 你可以到书房里干活
-What?-Give me some space. -什么?-给我留点空间
Most helpful, really. 就是最大的帮忙了 真的
Ask around, see if anyone else has got work. 到处问问 看哪有任务需要人
What's going on? 怎么回事?
-Oh, it's probably best, you and I...-What? -我和你 所以最好还是...-什么?
You and I, what? 什么我和你?
Don't make this difficult. 别把事情弄得难为情
The baby doesn't change anything, Clive. 孩子改变不了任何事的 Clive
I don't expect you to start planning your life around us. 我不会期望你会开始计划我们的人生
MarthaMartha?
Fees, a selection of briefs, 酬金 案件的选择
one guy in charge of everything, 一人独揽大权
the system isn't working. 这样的制度是不行的
You're concerned because you can't get on with him. 你担心 是因为你跟不上他的步伐
I'm concerned because it's starting to feel like a dictatorship. 我担心 是因为他开始让人觉得这是独裁
He's our face. He's our public face. 他代表着我们 在公众面前代表我们
He's the link between us and the rest of the legal establishment. 他是我们与法律机关的联系人
They all come with an Essex accent. 他们都是埃塞克斯那儿的人
For God's sake, this isn't a class thing. 天啊 这又不是派系问题
He's getting very reckless. 他越来越轻率
There's a group of us, we think we should rationalise... 我们组了个小组 想要将事情合理化...
Look, look, you want me in your gang 你看 你看 你想招我入伙
when you kick Billy out the door. 一起踢Billy出局
I'm suggesting that we redefine his role. 我是说我们应该重新定位他的角色
Sorry, no. Let's not talk about this again. 对不起 不行 别再跟我谈这个了
Ever. Feels dirty. 永远别谈 让我觉得肮脏
-I've blown it.-What? -我搞砸了-什么?
ChambersTenancy? 律师会办公室?
Clive's just asked me to move out of his room. Clive刚才把我赶出他房间
-What did he say?-He says that he needs some space. -他说什么了?-他说他需要空间
Um, he's got his interview this week. 呃 他这周有面试
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. 我觉得这没什么好担心的
What are you doing? 你在做什么?
Drink driving. 醉酒驾驶
You've got a brief in your name?! 你有自己的诉讼状了?!
-Yep.-See?I told you. -对-看到没我告诉过你的
That proves it, you're in, I'm out. 这证明你晋级 我出局了
Might as well pack up my stuff now. 我现在就去打包袱好了
Billy just happened to walk past me and... Billy 刚好走过我身边 然后...
Niamh! Niamh!
20, Wimpole Street, please. 麻烦你 温坡街20号
Sorry, you've been waiting. 抱歉 让你久等了
-Miss Costello?-Martha. -是Costello小姐吗?-叫我Martha
I can give you a few minutes. 我只有几分钟时间
Tony Paddick's just landed with me. Tony Paddick的案件现在由我接手
-And you're familiar with it?-I've read the file. -你都清楚了?-我看过了档案
So, you've got questions. 那么 有问题?
-One.-OK. -有一个-说
Attempted murder very hard to make it stick. '蓄意谋杀' 这罪名很难定罪
That's not a question. 那不是提问
I can phrase it like a question. 我可以组织成一个问句
You're worried that the charge... 你担心这起诉...
It's notoriously difficult to prove. 大家都清楚这很难去证实
You want to change it? 你想改变起诉罪名?
Tony Paddick lost his temper. Tony Paddick失去了理智
He was wound up by some kids in his class. 他被班里的学生打击得厉害
I can't see intent, can you? 我看不出蓄意 你看出了?
Your predecessor? 你的前任呢?
-He didn't have a problem with it?-No.-Great. -他没有提出异议吗?-没有-很好
Well, he passed you up for another case 这样说吧 他跳过你的案子做别的案去了
and I at the helm now and I'm afraid I do. 现在由我接管 可我要提出异议
So perhaps you could set aside some time 或许你可以先搁一搁

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字


https://www.xamrdz.com/backend/3s81932873.html

相关文章: